Monday, January 20, 2014

Where Did That Year Go???

Oh my gosh - a whole year has gone and I had completely forgotten I started this blog.  2013 was a crazy year and I guess because we were constantly updating the Midwest Millefiori blog, this one got a bit neglected.

If you want to check out what happened with Midwest Millefiori - here's the link

http://athousandmidwestflowers.blogspot.com.au/
....and so new and exciting projects are coming up this year.  Let me tell you about the first one.

Dani Torres and Natalia Garcia de Leaniz are preparing a talk for the upcoming EuroSynergy event to be held in Malta, May next year. The subject is: ART-NERSHIPS: ever thought of embarking on an art collaboration?

I received a lovely letter from them both asking if I'd like to consider an "art-nership" with a fellow artist.....hello!! yay! of course I would!!

I contacted Rachel Weaver who creates the most incredible characters and we've started on a little collaborative journey which is turning out to be heaps of fun.  Just a couple of pics to share today.  Will fill you in on all the details tomorrow.



This is the lovely Rachel getting creative.
and these are our characters.






No comments:

Post a Comment