Monday, September 19, 2016

Fun with Christi Friesen at The Whimsical Bead in Melbourne

So after my 3 days of teaching at The Whimsical Bead in Melbourne, Christi arrived for her teaching stint.  I was to be her "roomie" for the next 7 nights (sheesh how on earth would I survive that!!).  As you are probably all aware Christi has an amazing teaching method that allows even those who have never touched clay before to walk away with something they are incredibly proud of.  I sat in on a couple of classes and completely understand why everyone loves her.  Her projects are very cool.  She uses a variety of awesome products in each project and the way she teaches you how to use them is such a treat to watch.  Dani as always did an amazing job of hosting these workshops, being on top of the baking and created a feeling of warmth and friendship in the studio. I had the best ever time!!

Let me share some pics for you.














1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I had such an amazing time too Debbie. Words cannot describe.
    Thank you for being a part of our wonderful celebrations too.

    ReplyDelete