Thursday, May 12, 2016

Draw, Print, Paint - Inspiration Overload


I've just started a short, 10 week intensive course at TAFE - Draw, Print, Paint with my beautiful friend, the amazing Lexie Lazenby.  I have to say I'm totally loving it.  The students in the class let me take pics of their work last night so I would love to share with you all.  

This is my beautiful friend Lexie and her deconstructed mark making pieces (3 pics below).




And these are pics of work from the students - some very talented people that's for sure.  Mark making techniques, polychromatic printing mono-prints.  I'm loving some of the work here.


Barbara O'Donovan

Kerrie Elliott

Ciara Cooney

Sharlene Williams

Monique Harre

Janeen Horne
 
Ruth McKim

Deborah Cain

Mine!!








No comments:

Post a Comment