Monday, September 15, 2014

Mt Magnet - Day 1 of Workshops

After seeing what the ladies in Yalgoo loved creating, I questioned if I should go into this workshop with a similar plan or should I show them something completely different.  I decided to work on a few different projects, with the thought in the back of my mind that if they got together to create as a group, they could then teach the others what they had learned.   Hmmm now you can have the best plans in place and think you're on the right track but I decided to listen to the group and work on something I had no intention of showing them whatsoever.  Anyway, whatever the project - they fell in love with polymer clay - who wouldn't!!!!

Here are some of the gorgeous girls - oh and Brendan of course.  Check out the incredible space we're in too.  What an awesome spot to run a workshop.











No comments:

Post a Comment