Saturday, March 26, 2016

Massive 50% Off Sale

Yes, it's time....50% off all my handmade polymer clay/mixed media jewellery.  I'll be in Dongara on 16th and 17th April teaching at the Midwest Autumn Craft Round Up and as the teachers are also allowed to sell items I thought I would organise a few bits and pieces.  Well as I unpacked box after box, I realised....hmmmm perhaps I do have a bit too much....so let's have a massive sale.  I don't normally sell my work and this will be the only time this year I will have stock available so come and see me and grab a few pressies or maybe something for yourself.  

Very cool polymer, wire and beaded choker.

I have a selection of large, funky beaded necklaces.

New stock (samples for one of the classes actually) combining gorgeous (well I think they are) polymer clay focal beads, gemstones, crystals, shell and coral beads and wire.  I totally love this new collection.

A close up of some of the focals.

For those who love something a little different, I have a range of funky, tribal pieces.
....and another tribal piece.

Beautiful brooches - new stock.


No comments:

Post a Comment