Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Deb's Disperse Dye Kit

...well it's not really mine of course, that's just the name of the kit!

For those who want to know where to purchase disperse dye from...this is the place I highly recommend:

Pro Chemical and Dye

This is a direct link to Deb's Disperse Dye Kit:

Deb's Disperse Dye Kit

I've been working quite a bit with disperse dyes over the years and have tried many different brands. If you want some great ideas on how to use disperse dye with polymer clay then I would highly recommend the tutorials I've created for CraftArtEdu.  The "Surface Embellished Beads" class goes into quite a bit of detail about disperse dye and there are numerous tips and tricks in the class that I think are pretty awesome (well it's my style that's for sure). and the "Contemporary Tribal Pendant" marries disperse dye and paint.

Disperse dye never ceases to amaze me.  These pieces were all created about 6 years ago now but they're still some of my favourites.







No comments:

Post a Comment