Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Midwest Autumn Craft Roundup Dongara

I must say a huge thanks to Kym and her team for organising such a great arty/crafty weekend in Dongara and special thanks for inviting me to teach.  

I had beautiful students who were all relatively new to polymer clay and their finished pieces were astounding.  I was very very impressed.

I ran the Bollywood Flowers workshop on the Saturday and Image Transfer Beads on the Sunday (with lots of other little projects thrown in as well) and was so happy with the pieces these lovely ladies created.  I really do love these projects and they are definately achievable by anyone.

These weekends are all about community.  There were ladies from all over the Midwest and beyond (some very remote) and it's the love of art and craft that brings everyone together to enjoy a weekend of making, sharing, friendship, laughs and lots of love.  Special thanks to Helen Rhodes for massaging some of her divine essential oils into my arms and shoulders on the Sunday morning and making me feel totally beautiful.  I'm sure the event will go from strength to strength and I'm already looking forward to seeing everyone again.  

Let's have a look at some of the pics.






















No comments:

Post a Comment