Thursday, January 8, 2015

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

I know, I know....I'm too late for all that stuff.  I still want to take the time to say I really hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and New Year.  I decided to take some time out from the studio over the festive season and spent some time with hubby and family instead.  It was nearly as good as spending a day in the studio playing with clay....kidding!!!! of course it was as good as a clay day - hmmmmmm only just!!!!

I ate waaaaaay too much, made a few resolutions, helped hubby a little with the house painting (well I think I was more a hinderance than a help but at least it made me feel good), caught up with some friends and generally had a pretty good time.

2014 was a great year for me and I'm so thankful to all those who supported me during the year.  I'm so lucky to do what I do and have some very special people in my life.

I hope all your dreams come true in 2015. and can't wait to see what the year brings.

Love to you all.
xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment